Executive Recruiter (NOC 1223-B)
DMA Global is expanding and is looking for an Executive Recruiter to join their team to build their Legal Practice book of business in Canada. In addition, the role will also be required to support extending the business of DMA Global to the Caribbean and South America.. If you are looking for the next step in your career, this job opportunity might be a great fit for you.
DMA Global is a Canadian recruitment agency in Calgary established in 2004. We strive to save time and add value to our Clients in their hiring process by finding great employees and building a trust-based relationship. Our expert team of executive recruiters has professional experience in the domain of their clients such as engineering, logistic, accounting, etc. which help to optimize the response of our clients’ needs. We recently expanded our book of business internationally, especially in the Guyanese region and surroundings.
As to respond to our current demand, DMA is looking for a recruiter with previous experience in law to help recruit lawyers, executives, and senior management level positions in Canada and the Guyanese region and surroundings. The ideal candidate must be willing and able to travel to the Guyanese region at least twice a year. The position will be full-time and permanent with a competitive starting salary comprising a base as well as a commission on each placement. DMA Global offers benefits that include Medical, Dental, and Life insurance after a successfully completed probation period. This offer of employment is based in our head office in Calgary.
- Develop new client base by building a trust relationship across the Legal Practice and Senior Management Positions – e.g. Courts, Government, Law Firms, NGO’s, Legal Aid, Corporations.
- Developing relationships to build a new client base across the Legal Practice and Senior Management Positions.
- Support business development in the Caribbean (Guyana and Suriname included).
- Develop and maintain client and candidate relationships – e.g. Barristers, Solicitors, Judges, Attorneys, Legal executives, prosecutors, law clerks, law professors, Notaries, Magistrates.
- Successfully review job descriptions to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that will help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Screen. Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description
- Interview. Meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference to assess their qualifications.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to learn technical information
- Self-confident and self-starter
- Office automation tools (MS Office etc.) for proofreading, editing, and formatting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Law or related fields.
- 5 years of work experience in a domain related to law.
- Knowledge of conducting business in the Caribbean.
- Passionate about working with people and finding personal and professional success in matching clients with the right candidates
- Previous experience as a recruiter is not mandatory as you will be required to attend a two week training course during your first month of employment.
We invite only candidates with the right skills and competencies to apply for this position.
We are looking forward to having you join our team.